LIS Website

Thanks for your time yesterday at the all-LIS staff meeting. I know that your time is an extremely valuable resource , and I appreciate that you took time away from other pressing work to learn a little bit about what the web team is doing.
I have listed below the link to the Information Architecture site – I hope you’ll take a closer look.
LIS Website
It is a work in progress and we welcome your thoughts and ideas. You best know who your users are – and your feedback will help build a fabulous place for our users to discover LIS and all the resources and services we provide. Many thanks to those of you who filled out comment cards and asked questions at the meeting. We will take your comments and questions to heart and carefully evaluate them as we further develop and test the usability of the site.

We have some very exciting web tools and platforms to work with in developing the site. We hope that the intersection of multiple platforms on the LIS web site will give our users the best possible experience in navigating and accessing our services and resources – and also give LIS a chance to feature the great work we do.
Please be in touch. We can reached by blog, phone, email, and also in person. :-)
Elin, on behalf of the web team Ian, Barbara, Carrie, Liz, Jim, Jess and Doreen

One thought on “LIS Website

1. Matt

I like the “dark” color scheme of the new website but am confused as to why I do not see our Middlebury School colors there more, why there are no images of our beutiful campus on the homepage (the bardcode on the front makes us look like an engineering school not a liberal arts school), and why there is an overabundance of text and lack of images?

Reply