Sites devoted to knowledge exchange are common in information technology. One particularly good one is stackoverflow.com. This particular site is exceptional for the following reasons:
- Anybody can ask a question or answer a question.
- Logged in users of the site can build a reputation by asking good questions or giving good answers
- Users with high reputations can do more on the site
- Any user (with moderate reputation) can rate an existing question or answer
- Any user (with moderate reputation) can edit an existing question or answer to make either better
- Best rated answers get pushed to the top
We could try to do something similar on this blog. I know I have a bunch of questions I need to find answers too. Some of these questions require a bit of expertise to find answers to, but others probably can be answered with a few google searches.