I propose we use this blog to collect and discuss CT Team tasks. Further, I propose we organize these blog posts/task into categories and tag them. I think would be great if posts/tasks were highly granular, representing stuff anyone of us might be able to take on and complete without too much work…
For example, we could have a research category which might include posts such as:
- What is the best way to distribute presentation slides?
- Can a Google Doc be embedded in a WordPress blog?
- What is the best podcasting plugin for WordPress?
- What tools/services are available for web-based capture?
- Does Drupal have a UI for moving/copying content?
Here are categories I am thinking of:
Research (e.g. Is Moodle 2.0 ready for production?)
Review (e.g. WordPress 2.8)
Case Studies (e.g. Arabic School curricular resources)
I guess I am recommending we NOT use this blog for describing:
Recommendations (except in the form of positive reviews)
I think these sorts of things may be better tackled via team-based “collaborative peer production” using tools like Google Docs