Davis Family Library is hosting a display on Black History Month during February 2018. Look for this banner in the atrium!
- Celebrating Black History Month: Check out the Davis Family Library’s 2018 Black History Month display of books, CDs, DVDs, and podcast recommendations! See more at go/bhmdigital/. For the slides used in Black History Month Jeopardy, visit this site for round one and this site for round two.
- Hair Me Out is a Davis Family Library exhibit, installed from February 21st- March 20th, that celebrates Black hair traditions from around the world. Come to the atrium and the Upper Level (right above the print stations, in the northwest corner of the building) to see more. And visit go.middlebury.edu/hairmeout.
- In Your Own Words: This oral histories project is part of the Black History Month celebration and will be featured on WRMC 91.1 on February 23rd and 28th from 2:00- 3:00 p.m.
- Taste of the World: Middlebury College programming boards prepared a cultural exposition including a food-based display in the Davis Family Library.
- Get Your Graphic Novels Here: Did you know the Davis Family Library has an extensive collection of graphic novels in multiple languages?
- On Very Short Introductions: Literatures & Cultures Librarian Katrina Spencer wants to tell you about the 500+ books in our collection from a series called “Very Short Introductions.”
- Blind Date With a Book: Were you looking for a literary valentine? Davis Family Library patrons were invited to link up with a mystery date the week of February 14th. 😉
- Middlebury Magazine’s recent cover featuring Davis Family Library student worker Meron Benti is competing for “Best Cover 2018” with the American Society of Magazine Editors. Read Meron’s story in Middlebury Magazine.
- Throwback Thursday: ITS Senior Technology Specialist Zach Schuetz
- Update your MIDCAT links! If you link to catalog records in MIDCAT, please update your old “biblio” links to the new URL format that uses “mbury” instead. It’s easy, so check out this blog post for step-by-step instructions!