- Eduroam: multi-instititional wireless network
- MiddleburyGuest: simple wireless network access with basic short-term guest account (on-site registration only)
- MiddleburyCollege: robust wireless network access with full medium-term guest account (advanced registration suggested)
- If you absolutely require wireless network connectivity, please confirm your ability to use Eduroam before depature or please obtain a full medium-term guest account for the MiddleburyCollege network before departure.
- Please note that the Bread Loaf Campus has limited cellular telephone coverage. Verizon and AT&T are generally functional and other cellular providers generally much less so.
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall and the Middlebury Campus general have more robust cellular telephone coverage.
Local Wired-Network Computing Resources
- A few Windows wired-network desktop computers will be available at the Bread Loaf Inn for use by guests (floor plan).
- One of these computers is located in the Lobby at the Bread Loaf Inn.
- A few of these computers are located in Room 106 at the Bread Loaf Inn.