I am a co-founder and board member of Brighter Planet, a company whose origins date back to a class project in my environmental economics class in the spring of 2005. Thanks to the energy and tenacity of fellow co-founders Andy Rossmeissl and Jake Whitcomb and CEO Patti Prairie, Brighter Planet is a thriving small business (see this news article from December 2011), based in Vermont and San Francisco. You can ‘like’ Brighter Planet here on Facebook.
- William & Mary - Social Entrepreneurs-in-training want to make a difference – and a living 2012/03/31
- Asher Hasan: My Top Ten Beliefs as a Social Entrepreneur 2012/02/20
- "One Percent Education" 2012/01/24
- Funding To Put English Higher Education At The Heart Of Social Change 2012/01/24
- Physicists Seek To Lose The Lecture As Teaching Tool : NPR | LinkedIn 2012/01/03
- Class launches social entrepreneurs 2011/12/22