Registration Fee – once skaters have been sorted into groups (on October 14), we will send you a link for online payment of the registration fee:
– Little Blues, Rockhoppers and Macaronis for 16 weeks plus $150
– Adelies for 16 weeks $225
– Galapagos’, Gentoos and Emperors for 16 weeks $275
– Payment must be received by October 31. Lesson prices will increase by $30 after October 31.
– This year we are charging a one-time equipment fee to allow the club to buy equipment to help the skaters learn to do jumps better. The fee is $12.50.
– Scholarship Form
– All children in the local community are eligible to join regardless of College affiliation.
– The minimum age is five years by December 31.
– If you have more than 2 skaters in your family, the first 2 will pay full, the youngest skaters will pay ½ of the registration fee.
– Families will have costume expenses (between $20-$100 per number)