Here’s a link to their annual competition with logistics and structure for how this type of program could work, video links, and testimonials.
- Sustainability Comes to European B-Schools - BusinessWeek 2011/03/20
- How to Protect Foreign Aid? Improve It - NYTimes.com 2011/03/15
- Lipscomb’s business college launches center for entrepreneurs | Nashville Business Journal 2011/03/11
- Coming Together to Give Schools a Boost - NYTimes.com 2011/03/08
- Ashoka Supports Social Entrepreneurs Around the World | Business | Learning English 2011/03/02
- TigerLaunch propels winners toward business success - The Daily Princetonian 2011/03/01
- Jonathan Isham on Our MiddLab is up!
- Jonathan Isham on Data Points from Bloom and Hopkins to Inform Center
- Jonathan Isham on Notes from Meeting with Erin Quinn
- Jonathan Isham on TED Talk Relating to Michael Woolcock’s Lecture
- Catherine Brown on Thoughts on ‘solutions’