Hi, everyone–some great new internships and jobs this week! And remember–there are many more opportunities on MOJO! Drop-ins are from 2-5, Monday-Friday, if you need some assistance as you explore a potential career in consulting.
Don Kjelleren, Director, Career Services
What’s New in INTERNSHIPS:
- No new internship opportunities this week, but keep checking MOJO at go/mojo!
APPLICATION DEADLINES THIS WEEK:
- Juniors and seniors, apply for this summer Research Analyst Internship at Peak XV Capital in NYC or London to conduct research into emerging market companies. (Deadline: 3/4)
- Paid summer Client Services Internship at Landor Associates, one of the world’s leading branding and design firms, for rising juniors and seniors. (3/8)
What’s New in JOBS:
- No new job opportunities this week, but keep checking MOJO at go/mojo!
APPLICATION DEADLINE THIS WEEK:
No job application deadlines this week!
What’s New in VOLUNTEER Opportunities:
- Spring Middlebury Alternative Break Trip -Interested in cross-cultural experiences, education, human rights, or community service? Student service initiative Friends for Burma will be leading a MAlt trip to do in-depth work with the Burmese refugee community in Burlington. Applications are due March 4th.
- EIA Civic Engagement Weekly Volunteer Opportunities – Check the newsletter for multiple volunteer opportunities!
- March 4: State Street Information Session – Mark McDivitt, VP within Global Markets FX Sales and Trading at State Street, will discuss carbon off-set trading and how he is launching an environmental currency trading business for the company.
- March 6: Workshop: How to Use LinkedIn – LinkedIn is a valuable online network of professionals that provide you with important career opportunities, connections, and company research. Come learn how to use this resource!
- March 6: University of Virginia Graduate School Info Session – U. VA’s M.S. in Commerce is a business degree designed for liberal arts, science, and engineering majors only. The program features tracks in either Financial Services or Marketing & Management, as well as a month of global immersion abroad.
- March 11: Fund for Public Interest Group Info Table – The Fund for the Public Interest is a national nonprofit that builds support for progressive organizations. Join to gain knowledge of pressing concerns the country is facing and how to effectively generate public support.
- March 13: Middlebury Spring Job Fling – Seniors, not sure what to do after Middlebury? This is your chance to meet with a variety of liberal arts-friendly employers, like the National Life Group, and Career Services staff all in one convenient place! Participating employers will be added to MOJO as they register.
- Middlebury Foodworks: Middlebury and Louisville for Summer 2013 – Interested in local food and sustainable development? Applications for this nine-week local food economy-focused internship program are due by March 18! Search for the postings at go/mojo.
- Apply for EIA summer internship funding to help you with expenses associated with any unpaid internships! Visit go/summerfunding for details.