It’s Spring—and International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) is seeking two positions for Coordinators for Early Arrival. These late-in-the-summer jobs are a great opportunity to develop leadership skills while supporting the Program Arrival Leaders (PALs) and welcoming new international students. This year, the ISSS staff together with the Coordinators and PALs will create an informative, meaningful, and fun program.
If you want to LEAD, SUCCEED and have an AWESOME time as we plan Early Arrival for the class of 2017, then submit your application materials by March 28th!
For JOB DESCRIPTIONS and APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
· Go to http://www.middlebury.edu/middlebury_google_custom_search/go/seo
· Click on FIND A JOB – then ON CAMPUS EMPLOYMENT – then STUDENTS
· SEARCH FOR the ISSS STUDENT COORDINATOR and TRAVEL & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR positions.
Below are the dates looking to be filled:
· ISSS Student Coordinator (Level C)—full-time July 30th-Sept 8th (continuing 5 hrs/wk in Fall Term)
· ISSS Student Travel & Logistics Coordinator (Level B)—full-time Aug 18-Sept 8th
(Note: Fall Term Classes begin on Monday, September 9.)
These are PAID positions. You do NOT need to apply for work authorization to be employed by the ISSS office. Questions? Contact Joani Taylor in the ISSS Office at jtaylor[at]middlebury.edu