Hi, everyone–some great new internships and jobs this week! And remember–there are many more opportunities on MOJO! Drop-ins are from 2-5, Monday-Friday, if you need some assistance as you explore a potential career in science and technology.
What’s New in INTERNSHIPS:
APPLICATION DEADLINES THIS WEEK:
No internship application deadlines this week!
What’s New in JOBS:
- Interested in combining your passion in education, languages, and global awareness with business and entrepreneurial skills? Apply to be a Business Analyst at Middlebury Interactive Languages. This is a On-Campus Recruiting position! (Deadline: 3/24)
- Interested in the intersection between education and technology? Apply to be an Analyst at Reasoning Mind, a nonprofit trying to provide a first-rate math education to every child through their software curriculum. (5/31)
APPLICATION DEADLINE THIS WEEK:
No job application deadlines this week!
What’s New in VOLUNTEER Opportunities:
- March 4: State Street Information Session – Mark McDivitt, VP within Global Markets FX Sales and Trading at State Street, will discuss carbon off-set trading and how he is launching an environmental currency trading business for the company.
- March 6: Workshop: How to Use LinkedIn – LinkedIn is a valuable online network of professionals that provide you with important career opportunities, connections, and company research. Come learn how to use this resource!
- March 6: University of Virginia Graduate School Info Session – U. VA’s M.S. in Commerce is a business degree designed for liberal arts, science, and engineering majors only. The program features tracks in either Financial Services or Marketing & Management, as well as a month of global immersion abroad.
- March 11: Fund for Public Interest Group Info Table – The Fund for the Public Interest is a national nonprofit that builds support for progressive organizations. Join to gain knowledge of pressing concerns the country is facing and how to effectively generate public support.
- March 13: Middlebury Spring Job Fling – Seniors, not sure what to do after Middlebury? This is your chance to meet with a variety of liberal arts-friendly employers, like the Middlebury Interactive Languages, and Career Services staff all in one convenient place! Participating employers will be added to MOJO as they register.