Hi, everyone–some great new internships and jobs this week! And remember–there are many more opportunities on MOJO! Drop-ins are from 2-5, Monday-Friday, if you need some assistance as you explore a potential career in legal affairs.
Tim Mosehauer, Associate Director, Career Services
What’s New in INTERNSHIPS:
- No new internship opportunities this week, but keep checking MOJO at go/mojo!
APPLICATION DEADLINES THIS WEEK:
No internship application deadlines this week!
What’s New in JOBS:
- No new job opportunities this week, but keep checking MOJO at go/mojo!
APPLICATION DEADLINE THIS WEEK:
The UPS seeks an Legislative Assistant to help in its Corporate Public Affairs Office in DC by monitoring and drafting position papers on legislative activity on bills that may affect the UPS. (Deadline: 3/8)
What’s New in VOLUNTEER Opportunities:
- March 4: State Street Information Session – Mark McDivitt, VP within Global Markets FX Sales and Trading at State Street, will discuss carbon off-set trading and how he is launching an environmental currency trading business for the company.
- March 6: Workshop: How to Use LinkedIn – LinkedIn is a valuable online network of professionals that provide you with important career opportunities, connections, and company research. Come learn how to use this resource!
- March 6: University of Virginia Graduate School Info Session – U. VA’s M.S. in Commerce is a business degree designed for liberal arts, science, and engineering majors only. The program features tracks in either Financial Services or Marketing & Management, as well as a month of global immersion abroad.
- March 11: Fund for Public Interest Group Info Table – The Fund for the Public Interest is a national nonprofit that builds support for progressive organizations. Join to gain knowledge of pressing concerns the country is facing and how to effectively generate public support.
- March 13: Middlebury Spring Job Fling – Seniors, not sure what to do after Middlebury? This is your chance to meet with a variety of liberal arts-friendly employers, like the National Life Group, and Career Services staff all in one convenient place! Participating employers will be added to MOJO as they register.