Overland Travel — Summer Trip Leaders
APPLICATION DEADLINE (1st of 3 deadlines: MONDAY, DECEMBER 12
Overland hires exceptional college students and recent graduates to lead summer programs across the country and around the world. Apply to lead hiking, biking, service, writing, language or field studies programs with Overland.
• Overland has 43 programs in New England, North Carolina, the Gulf Coast, Western US, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, the Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, Peru, Ecuador, France, Spain, Switzerland, Europe, Thailand and Tanzania.
• It will be the most challenging—and most satisfying—leadership experience you have ever had.
• You will be part of a dynamic, accomplished and charismatic group of leaders.
• You will see the world—and all of its beauty and promise—through the eyes of the students you lead and inspire.
Leader Compensation Includes:
• Salary (range is $1200 to over $2500; first year leaders who finish on August 6 earn $1600; returning leaders receive raises for each additional summer)
• All Program Expenses (transportation and flights from our base in Williamstown to the trip start and end locations, all accommodations, all meals, all activities)
• Pro Deals (Trek, Cannondale, Kelty, Sierra Designs, Patagonia, Prana, Reef, Smartwool, Smith and The North Face)
• Reimbursements (partial reimbursements for first aid certifications and for flight expenses to/from Williamstown)
Apply on MOJO!
You must be logged in to post a comment.