Still seeking two interns!
(two students have been selected already)
If your Looking for flexible Winter Term hours while: 1) Making a significant positive impact to individuals’ lives, 2) Gaining a profound educational experience in NFP management, and 3) doing so while remaining right here in Middlebury!
If yes, please read below about Charter House Winter Term internships!
• Work in collaboration with the Charter House Project Management Team
• Have an opportunity to write a grant proposal for funding the operation of Charter House, &
• Support the completion of the annual Point-Time-Survey count of the homeless population in Addison County.
• Have flexibility in scheduling hours—e.g., if you want some day-time hours free, evening and overnight shifts are available! Overall, shelter must be staffed 24/7.
• Gain an in-depth understanding and make important personal contributions toward how the Middlebury Community Care Coalition and the broader community support the transition of homeless families to stable housing.
Apply on MOJO: www.middmojo.com
For more info contact: Ashley Calkins, x3099 or Tiffany Sargent, x5082
You must be logged in to post a comment.