Thinking about studying abroad or pursuing international service work, research, internship, or other form of international immersion experience?
If yes, then broaden your thinking and enhance your preparation by attending the following workshop!
Meaningful International Research, Civic Engagement, and Internships: Charting a Course to Plan, Fund, and Implement Out-of-Classroom Projects
- Wednesday, February 16, 4:30-6 p.m., Robert A. Jones House conference room
This workshop will address how to:
- design effective projects
- prepare for the practical aspects of overseas experiential learning: research, internships and volunteering
- enhance cultural awareness
- optimize effectiveness abroad
- reflect on the experience and integrate it back home
Sponsored by Center for Education in Action and Rohatyn Center for International Affairs
Student comments after a previous offering:
“I am a little disappointed that I did not do more abroad because I did not have this knowledge.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.