There are still so many jobs out there for underclassmen and graduating seniors!
Summer Associate for Sacramento Mutual Housing Association
For complete job posting and to apply (by May 13): http://www.idealist.org/if/i/en/av/Job/378408-300/c
Policy Research Associate for The Nature Conservancy
The Nature Conservancy, the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people, is seeking a Policy Research Associate to investigate new and sustained sources of funding for marine conservation. Working with the U.S. Government Relations team, the Policy Research Associate main tasks are to:
• Identify new sources of marine conservation funding. This includes reviews of existing literature, examples from other sectors, past congressional actions; funding mechanisms in federal or state budgets, and personal interviews with experts and leaders;
• Host working sessions with opinion leaders and experts in the field to vet and refine funding options;
• Develop a white paper explaining various funding options that, if pursued, may result in increased funds for marine conservation.
• Coordinate grant activities and reporting, and work with finance and policy staff to manage, track and report on the execution of grant budgets for these activities;
• As part of this work the Policy Research Associate will be responsible for tracking congressional and Administration actions related to marine conservation funding.
For complete job posting and to apply (by May 21): http://www.idealist.org/en/job/378220-69
Summer intern: Program Assistant for City First Homes
City First Homes (www.cfhomes.org), a large scale start-up social venture and nonprofit that aims to make a transformative impact on the District’s, and the nation’s, affordable housing sector. We are sponsored in part by the Washington, DC government. We have an internship opening for a Program Assistant this summer in Washington, DC. This position will provide college-level students with excellent exposure to the community development sector and valuable work experience at entrepreneurial non-profit organizations. The Program Assistant supports the operations and administration of the affordable housing trust, and helps to move our organizations forward.
You must be logged in to post a comment.