What: Middlebury Trailrunner Blog Who: Jeff Byers, Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry Technologies used: Hardware: GPS watch, digital camera. Software: Google Earth, WordPress, Garmin software (allows seamless connection to Google Earth). When posting an altitude profile, Jeff does a screen shot off of the Garmin software and pastes it into MS Word. Then he uses […]
You are currently browsing the archives for the Location-Based category.
Moodle Users Email GroupEnter your email address below to subscribe to the Moodle user email listserv.When you click subscribe you will be taken to a page to confirm your subscription. Click OK to return to this blog.
- eBook: Applying Science of Learning in Education: Infusing Psychological Science into the Curriculum (2014)
- Article: A Scavenger Hunt Exercise to Teach Research Methodologies
- Article: What Makes an Online Instructional Video Compelling?
- Putting current content first in your Moodle site
- Article: Is Your Use of Social Media FERPA Compliant?
What would you like to find?