What: Authoring and editing Wikipedia entries as an assignment in a senior elective course Who: Jeff Byers, Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry Class: CHEM0442, Advanced Organic Chemistry. This is a special topics course taken mostly by seniors, with some juniors, most of whom are chemistry or biochemistry majors. Number of students: 9 Reason for using the […]
You are currently browsing the archives for the Research Paper category.
Moodle Users Email GroupEnter your email address below to subscribe to the Moodle user email listserv.When you click subscribe you will be taken to a page to confirm your subscription. Click OK to return to this blog.
- Digital Liberal Arts Data Bootcamp
- eBook: Applying Science of Learning in Education: Infusing Psychological Science into the Curriculum (2014)
- Article: A Scavenger Hunt Exercise to Teach Research Methodologies
- Article: What Makes an Online Instructional Video Compelling?
- Putting current content first in your Moodle site
What would you like to find?