Circulation Weekly Report
Name: Dan Frostman
- 80+ participants in BLSE orientations
Highlights: (Progress towards Goals, accomplishments)
- Many boxes of books have arrived from Munroe. Trying to figure out where to put them all.
- A little bit more activity now that LS has started
- Sent out Communications Recommendations
- Working with Rebekah to catalog podcasting equipment
- Thinking about weekend staff coverage
- Swapped in slotted shelving for all art catalogs – freed up 5 shelves
- Finished the N-P shift in the NAs.
- Resumed pulling Jstor periodicals
- Up at BL
- BL Orientations
- Laptop checked out to wrong patron (I think…investigating)
- Still trying to get laptop back from staff member – it was due in January