Circulation Weekly Report
Name: Dan Frostman
• 146 of 202 carrel locks have now been replaced by Facilities
Highlights: (Progress towards Goals, accomplishments)
• No report – I assume they’re fine
• Pulling DVDs for a Halloween display
• Kim out all week
• Quiet fall break weekend
• Trying to stay on top of equipment overdues without penalty points doing it for us
• Continue to shift in the PG’ S, as part of the PC- PN shift.
• Continue to work on the PN multiple weeding list, pulling as a goal 150 a week.
• Completed special project for Douglas re: Elsevier article usage and ERes
• BL annual report will be transformed into something easier; will still plan to meet with Emily
• Figuring out best approach to Davison facilities requests
• Continued work on Davison collection improvements
• Been a pretty good week, I reckon. Unless Armstrong has fallen. That wouldn’t be good.