Circulation Weekly Report
Name: Dan Frostman
• Davis gate count for August: 25533 (up 100 from last August)
Highlights: (Progress towards Goals, accomplishments)
• Quiet for now
• Reserves coming in
• Stats and lists run
• Working on Emergency manual updates with Joseph and Janine
• Getting student schedule set
• Set library hours for Fall semester
• Three new subs in various states of training
• Fall staff schedule set
• Reminder to staff about checking eqiuipment
• Facilities says thesis carrel repairs will be completed by September. 14th.
• Shift of first aisle of gov. doc. And gov. doc. Reference is complete. Started shifting PN 1009.5 back toward gov. docs.
• Working on pulling J’s for multiple copy withdrawals.
• Book Returns continue to be strong.
• Back from vacation
• Plenty of Fall reserves coming in