User Services Weekly Report
Name: Dan Frostman
Circulation Services – Circ, Reserves, and Stacks
• Number of faculty or staff who have an email address that starts with h followed by 5 letters: 7 (see below)
• April gate count (minus the week of Symposium – gate broken): 28,227
Highlights: (Progress towards Goals, accomplishments)
• Busy, busy library
• Lots of student subbing
• Poster sessions
• 24/7 started
• Schedule looks pretty good, a few gaps near the end of next week
• Symposium follow-up meeting
• Working out procedures for bikes
• Offensive WHD posters removed
• L weeding is done!
• Stopping all other projects to focus on returns
• Planning for carrel returns
• Kellam is back!
• Equipment overdue, students ignoring emails
• Headphones and chargers frequently all out in the evenings
* The first stat refers to the fact that someone returned an iPad that they set up connected to their own iCloud account, which prevents us from doing anything with it until they disconnect the device from their account.