Reminders for the summer:
• All Summer students, faculty, and staff, have printing privileges just like the AY – login and release. Quotas are in effect.
o Breadloaf INLCUDED
o LS families are NOT included
• Patrons will need to activate their MIDD username and password. Please direct them to the Helpdesk or go/activate.
• IDs are required, just like during the AY. Breadloaf patrons have IDs with their name and ID # on them, but they may not swipe. If that is the case, just type in the ID #.
• Davison (Breadloaf) books brought into the Davis Family Library will probably set off the alarm as there is no desensitizer at Breadloaf. If this happens, just desensitize them.
• Licensed software is not available to Summer patrons (i.e. Microsoft Office)
• Items listed as “Available” in the catalog are requestable during the summer. We should be running paging slips every morning and placing these items on the hold shelf.
• Carrels and lockers are available and have a fixed due date of 8/12. This date should not be altered. There is no carrel agreement to sign during the summer.
• The Breadloaf courier will come to get the bin (which will live on the desk between Kim and Janine) mornings and afternoons M-F and mornings on Sat and Sun. They will call from the loading dock.