This is the last edition of CCI Connect! this semester. Keep checking MOJO for jobs and internships!
Welcome to CCI Connect! Check out the newest internships, jobs, and CCI events postings and get started! As you browse the entries, clicking on the internship or job titles will bring you straight to the MOJO posting (you will need to sign in the first time); in many places, we’ve also provided a link to the organization. If you need help or want to talk through ideas and options, come to drop-ins hours at the Center for Careers & Internships (CCI) in Adirondack House every Monday-Friday from 2-5 p.m. No appointment necessary for drop-in hours!
What’s New in INTERNSHIPS:
- Help the environment and use marketing and social media skills to develop an online marketing strategy for he RA-Cert division of the Rainforest Alliance, which certifies and verifies farms, forests, tourism operations and carbon projects to the most credible environmental and sustainability standards. Apply to be the RA-Cert Intern, Digital Marketing and Social Media. (Deadline: 5/29)
- Here are some great internships in the food business! Good Tastes, Inc. is seeking rock-star Marketing Intern and Supply Chain/Operations Intern who will take part in and learn about launching a new brand in their all-natural, preservative-free food inspired by traditional and authentic Latin American cuisine. (Deadline: 6/2)
- There may be some late-breaking internships that did not get into this week’s CCI Connect so be sure to check them out! Search in MOJO for internships by “date posted.”
INTERNSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINES THIS WEEK (May 11-17):
- Come work for a family-owned prepared food company based in Middlebury focused on the expanding organic, gluten-free, premium health food marketplace. As the Marketing and Production Co-Manager of Heart to Hearth LLC, you’ll learn about marketing initiatives, product development, and production, and help us enhance our business model. (Deadline: 5/15)
- Interested in socially responsible investing? Apply to be the summer Research Associate for EcoEnterprises Fund, which works to impact investing, support small businesses in the Americas, and bring sustainable economic/social benefits to local communities while preserving critical natural resource ecosystems.(Deadline: 5/15)
What’s New in JOBS:
- Keep checking in MOJO and LACN!
JOB APPLICATION DEADLINES THIS WEEK (May 11-17):
- No job applications in this area this week.
This Week’s CCI Events:
No more CCI events this semester but check out this opportunity in Boston!
- Future CEO’s Non-Profit Superstars and Entrepreneurs! The Leadership Project is an immersive program that accelerates your leadership potential and fast-tracks your career whether you want to lead an organization or launch your own. The conference in Boston will take place May 30-31. Apply today or contact email@example.com.
CCI Reminders and Related Notices:
- Senior international students: You don’t need a job to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT), but if you find a job in the U.S., you need OPT in order to start working in the U.S.! It can take up to three months for OPT to be approved, so if there is a chance you will be working in the U.S. after graduation, apply for OPT now! Visit GO/OPT for details and instructions. ISSS is always happy to meet with you to discuss your options after graduation. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or call 802-443-5858.
- Got a phone interview coming up? Need a quiet, private space? You can reserve an interview room at CCI that comes with a secure landline. Call 443-1500 to reserve your space.
- CCI has listings of the 2013 Summer Internships that Middlebury students participated in. Check them out for ideas and feel free to contact the student interns for additional information.
- Follow CCI ON FACEBOOK for internship and job-related stories, news, tips, and more!
- Remember to also check LACN (Liberal Arts Career Network) for hundreds of great internship and job postings! Log on to MOJO and on the MOJO homepage click “Jump to: LACN” to see many other opportunities just waiting for your application. Check back frequently.