The following is from The Pre-Medical Society Board:
- 9/25, 8:00 pm, Axinn 229: Escape Fire, a film focused upon the American health system, will be playing. Snacks will be provided.
- 9/26, 7:00-8:30 pm, Coltrane Lounge: First-Year and Sophomore Pre-Health planning meeting provided by Hannah Benz and Mary Lothrop from 7:00-8:00pm. From 8 to 8:30 there will be a panel of Middlebury students who will answer questions about their Middlebury Pre-Med experience and give summaries of their experience.
- Please fill out this survey by 10/10 so the pre-medical society board can better serve Middlebury students.
- 10/5, 8:00 pm, BiHall 338: General Medical Training (GMT) information session. GMT offers service trips for undergraduate students interested in international medicine. Limited financial aid is available.
- 10/10, 6:30-7:30 pm, Coltrane Lounge: Junior/Senior/Alumni Health Professions Fall Info Meeting with Mary Lothrop.
- 10/20, 7:00 pm, location TBA: The pre-medical society will be providing a chill night for decorating cookies and watching TV (Scrubs, House, or Grey’s Anatomy). Join us for a relaxing night of fun and camaraderie!
- 11/2, 8:00 pm, BiHall 338: Spring Advising Panel. Upperclassmen will help with advising for spring registration.