Writing your first college résumé may seem daunting, but CCI’s Peer Career Advisors (PCAs) make the process easy!
Learn how to turn the experience you gained through academic, extracurricular, community engagement, work, and other experience into a strong Middlebury résumé.
Your résumé will help you to:
- apply for on-campus jobs and other opportunities;
- apply for internships;
- apply for summer internship funding;
- and more!
*NOTE* If you have one, please bring a copy of your most recent résumé and your laptop. If you don’t already have a draft, don’t worry! Simply bring a list of your high school and college experiences (extracurricular, academic, volunteer, work, etc.).
Create Your First College Résumé Workshops will be hosted on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 21 from 1:00-1:30 p.m. in the ADK House
- Tuesday, January 21 from 2:30-3:00 p.m. in the ADK House
- Tuesday, January 21 – Résumé Crash Course for First-Years – 7:30-8:30 p.m. in Battell Basement
- Monday, January 27 from 1:00-1:30 p.m. in the ADK House
- Monday, January 27 from 2:30-3:00 p.m. in the ADK House
- Monday, January 28 from 1:00-1:30 p.m. in the ADK House
- Monday, January 28 from 2:30-3:00 p.m. in the ADK House
Once your résumé is complete and approved, AND you complete your Handshake profile, you can be entered into a drawing to win a $500 Flight Gift Card with CCI’s Tell Your Story Campaign! Learn more here.