A hands-on day of learning for anyone participating in international cohorts or social impact-related summer experiences or research. Participants will explore the ethics of engagement through multiple lenses and will leave with a toolkit of culturally-appropriate strategies for maximizing your summer experience.
April 27th 9-4:30pm @ Coltrane Lounge
Lunch and delicious snacks provided
RSVP HERE by April 18, 2019
This training is designed for students preparing for:
- International/domestic service learning
- Social impact or community-based internships
- International cohorts or internships
- Research or independent projects
- Any summer experience in a community other than their own
Presented by faculty and staff of the Middlebury Experiential Learning Centers.