Since its inception in 2012, more than 900 emerging leaders have participated in the Up to Us Campus Competition (http://bit.ly/2v7anqH) and have gone on to work at think tanks like the Bipartisan Policy Center, U.S. Department of Education, Goldman Sachs, and more! Now, it’s your turn to join this network of impact leaders. Up to Us is an opportunity for you to mobilize your community on campus to understand why fiscal policy matters and inspire collaborative change through creative projects.
This is an eight week program, January 16-March 15, 2018.
- Resume building leadership and project management training
- Weekly 1-hour webinars
- All-expenses-paid Net Impact Conference in the San Francisco Bay Area
- $1,000 in funding to turn your ideas into action
- A chance to win a $10,000 grand prize
- Exclusive paid internship opportunities
STUDENT LEADER ROLE:
- Design two fiscal policy events or activities
- Attend weekly webinars to receive training on: National Debt and Fiscal Policy, Campaign Management, Social Media, Deliberative Dialogue, and Leadership Development
- Attend an all-expenses-paid conference in the San Francisco Bay Area for in-person training
- Submit a Final Report
2-4 hours a week for the duration of the program
Sign up at http://bit.ly/2tZ58um to reserve your spot for the winter cohort. Space is limited.
Email Kelly Chan, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Up to Us Campus Competition page at http://bit.ly/2v7anqH
Net Impact is a leading nonprofit that empowers a new generation to use their careers to drive transformational change in the workplace and the world. At the heart of our community are over 60,000 student and professional leaders from over 300 volunteer-led chapters across the globe working for a sustainable future. Together, we make a net impact that transforms our lives, our organizations, and the world. Many people want to make a difference, but turning good intentions into tangible impact can be hard. Net Impact is an accelerator. Our programs—delivered from our headquarters, as well as globally through our student and professional chapters—give our members the skills, experiences and connections that will allow them to have the greatest impact now and throughout their careers. Net Impact is a global community of students and professionals who want to become the most effective change agents they can be. Over 100,000 strong, our emerging leaders take on social challenges, protect the environment, invent new products and orient business toward the greater good. In short, we help our members turn their passions into a lifetime of world-changing action.