Many students come into the University of Notre Dame’s ESTEEM Graduate Program feeling restless and boxed in by the career choices laid out in front of them, but full of energy to create a better world and make an impact. For this reason, ESTEEM emphasizes the action of entrepreneurship, not just the study of it. ESTEEM allows students with technical backgrounds to explore the world of business and entrepreneurship, learning how to combine their current skills with new ones to make an impact fixing things that matter.
- 11 months of transformative experiences
- includes design thinking, customer validation, financial modeling, BMC, data analysis, finance and prototyping
- Master’s Thesis Capstone: go-to-market approach with ND-based research, industry-sponsored projects or Founder’s Idea
- 45 students in the class of 2019 from various STEM fields
- 100% receive some level of scholarship award
- average scholarship of $22k
- are changing the world at companies such as Apple, Eli Lilly, McKinsey, Walt Disney and more
- 86% are placed at graduation; 98% @ 90 days from grad
- 1 in 4 alums are in startups; 25% as founders or co-founders (including Enlighten Mobility, founded by Marissa Koscielski, ESTEEM 2018)
ESTEEM operates on a Rolling Admissions calendar and they have two application deadlines remaining:
January 27, 2019
March 17, 2019
Kyle Williams, ESTEEM’s Program Manager for Recruiting, Marketing and Placement is available to answer any questions you may have and actively engage you with any and all aspects of the ESTEEM experience.