Thursday, March 14 (3.14) come to CCI between 3:00 and 5:00 pm to celebrate Pi Day with PIE and résumé reviews!
- Gather your résumé and head to CCI (ADK House) between 3-5 pm
- Check in at the kiosk at the front desk
- Choose your favorite delicious slice of pie
- Meet with a Peer Career Advisor to have your résumé reviewed
Remember: Anyone who has applied for summer internship funding MUST HAVE their résumé approved by a Peer Career Advisor before April 7th.
You may as well enjoy some PIE while you work!
After your résumé approval, choose between many great events Friday night:
- CCI’s Field Guide to ENAM Majors Alumni Panel at 5:30 pm in Atwater – learn more about the event here.
- CCI’s UpNext: Careers in Life Science Alumni Panel at 6:00 pm in MBH 220 (followed by a reception in the Great Hall) – learn more about the event at go/UpNextLifeScience.
- The 2019 Scott A. Margolin Lecture in Environmental Affairs at 7:00 pm in MBH 216. Learn more here.
There’s a lot going on on Thurdsay! Make sure to stop in for pie and a résumé review before you head to one of the events!