The deadline to apply for CCI’s competitive summer internship funding to fund an unpaid internship is Sunday, April 14 at 11:55pm.
To apply you must first meet the following criteria:
- You must have secured and committed to a summer internship
- You must have had your resume reviewed and approved
- Applicants for First-Year Explore grants must meet with a CCI advisor to discuss your plans
To submit your application, you must “Create an Experience” in Handshake (Handshake>Career Center>Request an Experience) and then immediately upload four documents to the attachments section of your Experience on Handshake:
- Your application essay
- A completed summer budget
- A signed funding agreement
- A CCI-approved resume (must be uploaded to your Experience even if it is already in your documents section of Handshake)
Do not start your application until you have the above four documents completed and ready to upload. No zip files. Due to the volume of submissions, incomplete applications will be declined.
CCI’s internship funding grants are competitive and funding is limited. Decisions will be emailed out by Handshake email on May 1. You must check and respond to Handshake emails and notifications during and after the application process (be sure to monitor junk and clutter folders for Handshake emails).
CCI looks forward to receiving your application!