Are you a sophomore/sophomore Feb woman? Applications for Middlebury College’s fourth cohort of the BOLD Women’s Leadership Network are being accepted now! With funding and inspiration from the late Helen Gurley Brown’s foundation, the Pussycat Foundation, BOLD focuses on facilitating opportunities for women’s career development and networking through scholarship funding, programming, and post-graduation fellowships.
If you are interested in applying for the BOLD Scholarship, please do so by Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
A complete application consists of this form and a copy of your unofficial transcript and a photo sent email@example.com. The criteria candidates must meet to be considered for the BOLD scholarship are:
● Junior standing (as of Fall 2019); Class of 2021 or 2021.5
● Students who identify as women
● Full-time enrollment
● Good academic standing
● Exceptional leadership ability
● Demonstrated ability to work well in groups
● BOLD Scholars are required to reside on campus for the duration of the official programming (Spring2020, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021); students studying abroad in Fall 2019 may apply. BOLD Scholars who will be on campus in Fall 2019 may participate in unofficial programming in the first semester.
From the pool of all applicants, finalists will be invited for individual half-hour interviews on Thursday, May 9, 2019 sometime 4:30-7pm so please save that date/time window. The Middlebury cohort of 7 women will be selected by early summer 2019.
Feel free to email BOLD Director Elaine Orozco Hammond with any questions.