Do you identify as Black, Hispanic, Native American, LGBTQ+ or disabled? Do you want the opportunity to be considered for a $17,500 merit award? Are you interested in experiencing life at the crossroads of Financial Services and Technology? The BlackRock Founders Scholarship accelerated process could be for you!
BlackRock combines the energy and fast-paced nature of a startup with the security and resources of a leading global asset manager. Our employees embrace some of the world’s most complex financial challenges, and know the work that we are doing is having a real impact –not only on our clients, but on the industry as a whole. No matter what your level, we offer our employees real responsibility from day one–and we’ll be looking to you for your unique perspective to help us challenge the status quo.
- Visit careers.blackrock.com/campusrecruitmentand click Search & Apply
- Submit an application for BlackRock’s Summer Analyst Program
- Enter Promo Code: “BLKSCHOLAR2019”
- Applications open in June 2018 and are due by August 16, 2018 at 8:00AM EST.
- Submit your application for the 2019 Summer Analyst Program at BlackRock
- Complete a virtual cover letter or coding test within 3 days from your application submission date
- Participate in interviews for 2019 Summer Analyst opportunities at BlackRock
- Candidates selected for interviews will also be invited to complete a short written response to be considered for our $17,500 merit award