Great short project for fall break!
Did you know that a completed Handshake profile makes applying for winter term internship credit, and summer internships MUCH easier? It is super easy to complete and also makes your profile more appealing to employers. A completed profile allows Handshake to share relevant opportunities to your feed based on your activity and interests.
Follow these steps to drive that Profile Level up to green!
- Login at middlebury.joinhandshake.com/login.
- Verify/update your MAJOR.
- Fill out your WORK EXPERIENCE.
- Add an ORGANIZATION and EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES.
- Add SKILLS, DOCUMENTS, COURSES, PROJECTS.
- Add a PROFILE PICTURE.
- Add at least 1 INDUSTRY.
- Add at least 1 JOB FUNCTION.
- Have your RESUME approved at CCI!
Our Peer Career Advisors are available to approve your resumes and help with Handshake questions at the following times:
- Monday-Friday in the CCI – 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Mondays in the CCI – 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays in Davis Library – 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays in the Anderson Freeman Center – 7:00-9:00 p.m.