- Resume and leadership development experience
- $125 hosting stipend (for food and prizes to attract attendees)
- An event toolkit, including a PPT deck, scripts, case studies, and a facilitator’s guide
- An outreach toolkit to help you market your event
Timeline and expectations:
- Attend a Welcome Webinar (required)
- Host your event between November 1, 2017 and March 15, 2018
- Time commitment is 12-14 hours leading up to your event
Email email@example.com for more information about how to get involved in this exciting opportunity.
Net Impact is a leading nonprofit that empowers a new generation to use their careers to drive transformational change in the workplace and the world. At the heart of our community are over 60,000 student and professional leaders from over 300 volunteer-led chapters across the globe working for a sustainable future. Together, we make a net impact that transforms our lives, our organizations, and the world. Many people want to make a difference, but turning good intentions into tangible impact can be hard. Net Impact is an accelerator. Our programs—delivered from our headquarters, as well as globally through our student and professional chapters—give our members the skills, experiences and connections that will allow them to have the greatest impact now and throughout their careers. Net Impact is a global community of students and professionals who want to become the most effective change agents they can be. Over 100,000 strong, our emerging leaders take on social challenges, protect the environment, invent new products and orient business toward the greater good. In short, we help our members turn their passions into a lifetime of world-changing action.