What is CLIMB?
The Colorado Leaders, Interns and Mentors in Business (CLIMB) Internship Program is a 10-week undergraduate summer internship program in Denver, Colorado, one of the most exciting cities in the US for young people. Designed exclusively for Middlebury, Yale, Denison, Northwestern, Wesleyan, Brown, Harvard, MIT and Stanford students, CLIMB has identified paid, meaningful internships with employers across all industries and non-profit organizations.
Pay is minimum of $4,000 for the summer (although there are exceptions) with several employers paying more, depending on the industry. You will apply for a specific job by submitting resume and cover letter to CLIMB (through Handshake) who will then forward it to the company/organization.
Learn about the internships and the companies in Handshake by clicking on the links below:
- SEO and Content Intern at Fare Harbor – deadline 2/18
- Student Research Fellow – School of Medicine, Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Colorado – deadline 2/18
- Field Research and Communications Intern – Colorado Fourteeners Initiative – deadline 2/18
- Digital Marketing Intern at Ping Identity – deadline 2/18
- Software Engineer Intern at SonderMind – deadline 2/18
- Water Engineering Intern at Wright Water Engineers – deadline 2/18
- Accounting Intern at Ping Identity – deadline 2/18