The IDEX Global Fellowship is a high intensity, hands-on, immersive experience to help you begin the impact career you’ve always wanted. Their six-month fellowship is centered around 1:1 coaching, monthly mentoring workshops, curated readings, professional development challenges and relationship building with likeminded professionals that will last a lifetime.
Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications to be eligible for the IDEX Fellowship:
- Have a Bachelor, Masters or Graduate Degree (in any field) prior to start of program
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment
- Be proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Can obtain an India Business visa for a minimum of six months
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional work experience
- Have excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
The deadline is October 1st. For more information go to: http://www.idexaccelerator.com/.