These postings expire on Handshake on December 6, 2019
- Physics or Chemist – Lithography Development Sustaining – Entry Level
- The Lithography Process Development group is looking for an engineer with extraordinary potential to take responsibility for off-shift Lithography operations. This Process Engineer reports into the Wafer Process Development Team, located at Seagate’s R&D site in Bloomington, MN.
- Engineer – Supplier Quality – Entry Level
- The Supplier Engineering organization works together with Design, Manufacturing, the Materials organization and our suppliers to ensure that components delivered to our factory allow us to produce products that lead the industry in performance and reliability.
- Engineer – Disk Drive Test Platforms – Entry Level
- The Test Platform Design group resides within the Recording Head Technology organization and is charged with specifying, staging, co-developing and qualifying next-generation test systems for recording head and hard disk drive development. Devices and systems under test include magnetic read/write heads and media, the tribology of the head/disk interface, and the adjacent parts of the recording subsystem including preamplifiers and read/write communications channels.
- Engineer – Firmware – Entry Level
- The team develops and maintains firmware for Reliability of our Disc Drive products. This includes Firmware features to data reliability and retention, head reliability, head disc interface reliability. Our products are manufactured for 5 year warranty and our team is responsible for supporting extended use under a wide variety of operating conditions. This role is critical in supporting teams across the organization to build highly optimized firmware designs for storage products.