NOVA’s “What The Physics?!” video series explores deep questions about the nature of our universe and surprising physics phenomena, with a light, comedic tone. Episodes demystify topics from consciousness to black holes to the physics of texting. Interns will have the opportunity to film, animate, edit, research, and write scripts, working closely with the show’s creator and host, Greg Kestin.
- Strong writing and research skills
- Ability to work with others
- Interest in science, communications, and video production
- Experience in animation
- Experience editing video (preferably in Premiere Pro)
- Experience with Photoshop/Illustrator a plus
- Women and people of color are encouraged to apply
Learn more in Handshake. Deadline 4/30.