Apply today – applications expire soon.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Storage Tools and Metrics Engineering Intern – Expires October 24, 2019
College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company’s definition) undergoing a specific training and development path within the EMEA Graduate Program.
Responsibilities: Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Inside Sales Renewal Representative Intern – Expires October 26, 2019
In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE-Nimble storage renewal services, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
- Manages virtually (by phone, electronically) a set of assigned accounts* Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans
- Works closely with HPE outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move HPE-Nimble storage renewal opportunities to closure
- Sells moderately complex renewals for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans
- Generates, qualifies and reviews renewal configurations to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
- Participates and has opportunity to lead in system, process and reporting improvements supporting WW renewal team