There’s no one kind of Googler, so they’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to their teams. If you’re looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, if you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then you’re a future Googler!
Consider learning more about Google at one (or all) of their sessions:
TUESDAY, October 9:
- 1:1 Technical Resume Review – TUE 10/9 from 9:00-11:00 a.m. in CCI :: Get some 1 on 1 time with Google – engineers to go over your resume. Express your interest in Google’s RSVP here and apply in Handshake. APPLICATIONS CLOSED 10/5
- Firebase Tech Talk – TUE 10/9 at 12:30 p.m. in MBH 216 :: Join two Google engineers for a tech talk about Firebase – Google’s mobile app development platform. They’ll talk about what Firebase is, how they build it, and how you can use it to build your next great app! RSVP for the event in Handshake.
- Google Information Session – TUE 10/9 at 7:00 p.m. in MBH 216 :: Come learn more about life at Google! They’ll talk about their team culture and teams as well as resume tips! RSVP for the event in Handshake.
WEDNESDAY, October 10:
- 1:1 Technical Resume Review – WED 10/10 from 9:00-11:00 a.m. in CCI :: Get some 1 on 1 time with Google engineers to go over your resume. Express your interest in Google’s RSVP here and apply in Handshake. – APPLICATIONS CLOSED 10/5
- Mock Technical Interview – WED 10/10 at 7:00 PM in CCI- CLOSED
This is a great opportunity to meet with Googlers 1:1! Don’t miss out.