Alumni will be on campus to share their path and professional life with students to help them think broadly about their Biology major and a variety of different career paths. You don’t have to be a Biology major or minor to attend.
What did they do at Middlebury
and what are they doing now?
go/biofieldguide for more information.
Thursday, April 18, 2019
Alumni Panel and Dinner, 5:00 p.m.
Atwater Dining Hall
Reserve your spot, RSVP in Handshake!
Friday, April 19, 2019
Alumni 1:1 Chats, 9:00 a.m.-noon in Adirondack House
Click here to learn more about our alumni panelists!
Click the alumni names below to SELECT A SLOT for a 1:1 conversation. You don’t have to be a Biology major or minor to meet with these alumni.
- Annalise Carington ’15 – Riparian Restoration & Monitoring Specialist, Intervale Center
- Geetika Kalloo ’08 – Epidemiology Doctoral Student, Brown University
- Gillian Lui ’13 – Supply Chain Sustainability Consultant, Ceres, Inc
- Anjali Merchant ’12 – Full Stack Engineer, Polis, Inc
- Dr. Kim Wilson ’84 – Pediatrician, Boston Children’s Hospital
This is a unique opportunity for current students to hear from Middlebury alumni at the top of their fields about how to build a successful and gratifying career.