Digital ideas that solve real-world problems.
Digital Technical Leadership Program (DTLP) at GE. GE is 350,000 people collaborating across oceans and industries. Digital technology is the glue that holds it all together. From high-profile corporate projects to real-time work out in the field, digital at GE is all about finding creative ways to connect technology, machines, and people to make the world work better. Combining the best of software and IT, digital technology is the foundation for GE as a digital industrial company.
- 2-year program: 4 rotations (6 months each)
- Global classroom experience and virtual coursework in software development, IT, leadership, and business acumen
- Opportunity for international experience
- Crotonville: Activating your leadership journey
- Continual feedback throughout program
GE’s Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers exceptional experiences to begin a career in software and digital technology. Learn about our products, industry, and customers while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization.
Interested in Internships? They have those too! Learn more here.