Learn more on Handshake!
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
Are you looking for a company where you can optimize for growth? Do you have a wide array of interests? Are you at your best when tackling ambiguous and complex problems with a team of brilliant and friendly people?
LiveRamp’s Tech Entrance Rotation & Mentorship (TERM) Program offers new grads of all backgrounds the opportunity to contribute to key business initiatives, drive projects concept through adoption, and grow through experience at a speed and with freedom that is without equal. Previous TERMs have designed and launched new products, participated in mergers & acquisitions, researched market opportunities in new industries, and more.
Your first rotation depends on your strengths and interests as well as the needs of the company. Examples of where you may be placed are:
- The Product Operations team as a technical support consultant to clients and partners
- The Business Development team helping to drive adoption of LiveRamp’s Identity Resolution services
- A Chief of Staff to one of our executives, helping them to scale intelligently
- Any number of other team and roles may be available based on business needs at the time of onboarding
TERMs have the opportunity to develop a deep knowledge of LiveRamp’s products and business, enabling opportunities for experience, exposure, and education. TERMs also attend program-specific development workshops as well as social events with their TERM class.
You will have a variety of responsibilities depending on your rotation. But you will always:
- Assume full ownership of diverse projects across the company, which could be anything from conducting due diligence on an acquisition target to improving how our product is maintained and serviced.
- Contribute towards building a great company and culture.
- Grow faster than you can imagine.
- Proven to be a top performer amongst peers.
- Independence and comfort with ambiguity.
- A strong desire to learn anything and everything.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You can methodically break down a problem into its constituent parts and propose creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills, internally and externally.
- Desire to work in the heart of San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- 3.0 or higher GPA (Honor role, or expected graduation with honors)
- Must be in the final year of college, or within 1 year post graduation.
- Experience in a corporate environment such as internship, research project, or summer work in a field such as technology, science or medicine
- Involvement in extracurricular collegiate programs
- Intra-club or extracurricular leadership experience
- Interest in technology. STEM experience is a plus.