JUNIORS – check out these PAID SUMMER FELLOWSHIPS with CMU’s Heinz College:
- Public Policy and International Affairs (PPIA) Junior Summer Institute
- IT Lab: Summer Security Intensive (SSI)
Each program is a 7-week in-residence experience and feature:
- Specialized courses taught by CMU faculty: Fellows earn CMU academic credit for coursework (eligible for transfer to home institution)
- $1,000 stipend + the costs of housing, meals, books, supplies, social functions, and travel expenses to and from Pittsburgh
- A scholarship of at least 50% of graduate school tuition, if admitted to and enroll in a master’s program at Heinz College.
To learn more, please visit their websites (above) or click on the links below for PDF’s: