Recruiters will interview selected applicants on campus
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we’re growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB: Are you looking for a company where you can optimize for growth? Do you have a generalist, jack/jane-of-all-trades background? Are you at your best when tackling ambiguous and complex problems with a team of brilliant and friendly people?
LiveRamp’s Tech Entrance Rotation & Mentorship (TERM) Program offers new grads of all backgrounds the opportunity to contribute to key business initiatives, drive projects from 0 to 1, and grow through experience at a speed and with freedom that is without equal.
Your first rotation depends on your strengths and interests as well as the needs of the company. You may be placed on our Product Operations team, acting as a technical support consultant to our clients and partners; our Business Development team, helping to drive adoption of LiveRamp’s Identity Resolution services; as a Chief of Staff to one of our executives, helping them to scale intelligently; or on any number of other teams as we grow. Previous TERMs have designed and launched new products, participated in mergers & acquisitions, researched market opportunities in new industries, and more.
In the course of your tenure, you’ll develop a deep knowledge of LiveRamp’s products and business, enabling you to transition around the company and leave organization-wide impact. On top of this, you’ll attend program-specific development workshops as well as social events with your TERM class.
You will have a variety of responsibilities depending on your rotation. But you will always:
- Assume full ownership of diverse projects across the company, which could be anything from conducting due diligence on an acquisition target to improving how our product is maintained and serviced.
- Contribute towards building a great company and culture.
- Grow faster than you can imagine.
- 0-1 years work experience.
- Independence and comfort with ambiguity.
- The brains, attitude, and a desire to learn — anything and everything.
- Strong interest in technology. STEM experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You can methodically break down a problem into its constituent parts and propose creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills, internally and externally.
- Desire to work in the heart of San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
LiveRamp is looking for new graduates to jump right in and be fast-tracked onto a team that is the best fit for your specialities. Here at LiveRamp, we’re changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
As a Software Generalist you will help bring this vision to life by tackling your projects head on. It’s hard to say what tomorrow’s challenge may be, but in this role, you’ll be happy to hack away at it, whether it’s a Ruby on Rails web UI, a distributed analysis Hadoop application in java, or something completely new. You’ll also collaborate with other engineers to execute on a diverse range of projects.
On the engineering team at LiveRamp, we value ownership and individual contribution within a collaborative environment. Be ready to leave your ego at the door, roll up your sleeves and start solving huge challenges as soon as you begin.
Day in the Life of a LiveRamp New Grad:
- Design and build sophisticated systems to process and visualize massive amounts of data.
- Make mistakes. Fix them; learn from them; make different ones next time.
- Be at the forefront of technology innovation. Keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Take our engineering, business development, and culture in a whole new direction during one of our four Hackweeks every year.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Are excited by the idea of building scalable and reliable products.
- Are a talented new grad and looking to start a full time role in Summer 2018.
- Have comfort working in multiple languages, frameworks, and environments.
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and productive.
- Are a data enthusiast who wants to be surrounded by brilliant teammates and huge challenges.