Check out Handshake for more details on all of the postings.
- Amazon’s Undergrad Non-Tech Full-Time Opportunities – 2020 – Positions include Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Sourcing Recruiter, Sales Account Representative, and AWS Product Marketing Leadership Development Program – apply by March 16, 2020
- Associate Professional Services Consultant – 2020 – apply by July 31, 2020
- Associate Technical Trainer – 2020 – apply by July 31, 2020
- Cloud Support Associate 2020 – apply by July 31, 2020
- Cloud Support Associate 2020 – apply by August 1, 2020
Learn more about Amazon: When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.” This goal continues today, but Amazon’s customers are worldwide now, and have grown to include millions of Consumers, Sellers, Content Creators, and Developers & Enterprises. Each of these groups has different needs, and we always work to meet those needs, innovating new solutions to make things easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective.