RIT’s Co-op/Internships and Summer Research Opportunities in the Life Sciences
All of the information in this post comes to you from our colleagues at RIT. You can view the full RIT page maintained by Tom Frederick here.
Lists also include Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) opportunities in:
All opportunities are PAID, unless otherwise indicated.
This Co-op website is organized into the categories below. Simply click on the underlined link to view the co-op posting category.
- Opportunities in Biomedical Research and for Pre-Medical Studies Students
- Opportunities in Ecology, Animal & Plant Biology and Marine Science
- Opportunities Related to Developmental Biology/Genetic Counseling
- Opportunities that may consider First-Year Undergraduates
- Opportunities for Minority and Underrepresented Students
- Opportunities in Bioinformatics, Genomics & Proteomics
- Opportunities in University-Based Research Positions
- Opportunities for Pre-Veterinary Medicine Students
- Opportunities Related to Biomedical Engineering
- Opportunities for High School Students
- Opportunities with Private Companies
- Opportunities in Neuroscience
- Opportunities in Microbiology
- Opportunities in Immunology
- International Opportunities