The 2019-2020 AACOMAS Application Cycle opened May 2, 2019.
Here are some action items to get you started:
- Create your AACOMAS account.
- Send your official transcripts directly to AACOMAS.
- Release your official MCAT scores to AACOMAS via the MCAT Score Reporting System.
- Remember that all letters of recommendation should be submitted electronically. Visit our guide for submitting letters of recommendation.
And don’t forget, if you get stuck along the way, AACOMAS is there to help. Here are several resources to assist you with any questions you may have throughout the application cycle:
- The Applicant Help Center is a fully-searchable resource that contains instructions for filling out each section of the application and sending in all required materials.
- Contact AACOMAS Customer Service:
- Open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET
- Phone: (617) 612-2889
- Email: email@example.com
We realize that this application is a long and tedious process; however, most answers are available through AACOMAS. Please take time to become familiar with the site and instructions before you begin the application, and before contacting our office with questions.
AACOMAS GPA & BCPM Calculator:
Requesting the AACOMAS Committee Letter:
Once your file is complete, it will signal us to put your file into the letter-writing queue, chronologically by when we hear from applicants. A complete file consists of:
- Submitting your AACOMAS Primary Application and email us once it is complete.
- Providing us with a PDF copy of your online application.
- Ensuring all Letters of Recommendation are updated in Interfolio (if you went through committee in a previous year or are re-applying) and all letters you want included in the committee letter are in.
- Sending us Unofficial Transcripts of all coursework taken elsewhere: please send them to us electronically.
- Signing the Committee-Letter Release form [will be page 1 of your committee letter], which you will have signed when you had your Health Professions Committee interviews.
- Sending us the AACOMAS Application ID Number. We will need this to complete your committee letter.
The Committee Letter:
Your committee letter will be compiled and uploaded to AACOMAS and Interfolio as soon as it is ready. We will bundle recommendations and the committee letter for you. Click here to see what the committee letter will include.
Once we inform you your committee letter is complete, we will upload your letter directly into AACOMAS and you will receive an email from them that it has been received.
Back to Application Timeline.