Please pay particular attention to Handshake events and notifications and emails from me as we often add to the schedule and have to modify the schedule due to alumni work schedules.
As deadlines are fast approaching, please be sure to have your resume reviewed by a Peer Career Advisor and complete the Code of Conduct in Handshake (click on the Career Center tab>choose Surveys>Student Code of Conduct). Failure to complete these tasks may jeopardize your chances for success.
Events & Info Sessions
- Monday, Dec. 3rd – Lecture and Pizza with Carlos Brito, CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev (the World’s largest brewer); 7:30 p.m. in Axinn 229
- Sunday, January 20th – Intro to the Financial Services Industry Boot Camp; 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. in MBH 216
- Saturday, January 26th & Sunday, January 27th – Wall Street Prep: Accounting & Financial Modeling Boot Camp – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. in Axinn 100
HOT, HOT, HOT OPPORTUNITIES (applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, do not wait to apply!)
- November 29th – Girls Who Invest Summer Program
- November 30th – US Loan Syndications Associate at Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank in New York, NY
- November 30th – Private Equity Analyst at Bregal Partners in New York, NY
- November 30th – Equity Research Intern at Eaton Vance in Boston, MA
- November 30th – Summer Analyst at AGC Partners in Boston, MA
- November 30th – Operations Intern at Point72 in Stamford, CT
WINTER TERM HOT Internship Postings in Handshake
- November 30th – Private Equity Intern at MTN Capital Partners in New York, NY